Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

samoa narrative

Samoa Narrative writing


One day me and my dumb old boring  brothers john cena and max were deciding  to go to samoa . “So when we booked the flight air new zealand airbus a320 it was a lot of money”. 4 days later we were departing to the airport gates.


After 5 hours we got to samoa and stayed at a  hotel called tanoa tusitala  hotel in apia.  On the next day john cena  and max decided to go hunt for some food in apia .

After 45 minute’s we got to the rainforest.
“ After 10 minutes we found our self in a tropical garden where all the cocoa pods were, So max collected the cocoa pods  and took them to the hotel. he collected about 10 to 15 pods.


“After A wild jhon cena and max put us in so much trouble They took a map  and lost it so basically it was all john  cena  the mental and dumb one and max the trouble maker’s fault.  


In the daytime I told john cena the the guy who is mental to not punch furniture  in samoa but he punched the trees but he was to week. I got a chainsaw  and  started cutting and we got to the hotel at 7.00 pm.


I thought my brothers were not going to hunt but after all they really did  embarrass me but I was proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.