Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Te taiao tamaki: My role models Explanation Writing



Introduction
My Role models are my Mum and dad the reason being is because they are my parents and they raised me from baby to a young boy. I Admire them since they brought me up. And they are my role models.
Information
1st element
My role model is my mum and when she saw me it was the best day of her life since then she trained me to be a human being and to take responsibility of myself
Time : 10.40 am. My mum does a lot of stuff while i'm at school. That's how i'm living a healthy and clean life. My mum is amazing and yours is to thats why be thankful for her.
Information
2nd element
My second role model is my dad. And the reason being is because he is funny and encouraging. He is the reason why none of my family members are hurt because he is a protective dad and he is one who really looks after his family. And one day I want to be just like him to be a protective person over his family. My dad gives us food and health and that's why i am thankful for him.
Information
3rd element
Put  My mum and dad together they make an unstoppable force. That's one force that i will never forget
For the rest of my life that had raised me from the beginning and now i'm here learning. I am really really thankful for them.
Conclusion
There you have people my role models why they are the best.  

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Mubashshir, I like the way you describe how your mum and dad are role models. My role models are also my mum and dad because they work hard to send me to school and they do so much for me. What do you do to thank your mum and dad for being good role models for you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.