Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

my holiday highlight

Planning:
I broke my  collarbone  it  happened  at the  farm    
I fell  off a  hill  I  yelled  when  I fell  down  It it was   near hamilton   farm


Start Writing Here


ouch! “as my collar bone broke when i fell off a big hill.”After 1 minute 3 adults came and put me in the van and my dad took me to the hospital. After waiting a long time in the waiting room  they called me in .


A wild later  they said my collar bone is broken they did  x-ray at saint lukes because the power was off at ascot hospital. They said  if not healed in 6 weeks they will do a surgery and insert a plate.  I am so scared.

DId you  KNow I am scared  of surgery because i think i might get a heart attack.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.