Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Holiday 2014

WALT we are learning to follow instructions and complete work to a high stranded.

“Hi my name is Mubashshir i am a year 6 I go to point england school”.In the  holidays I went to my Nana’s house It was very much THE COOLEST HOLIDAY ever I was so excited. We did our packing the night before we were going.
It was very hot.


How we got there was by a plane we left in the morning at 5.30 and got to the airport at 6.00 . By the time we got to the airport we had got our tickets and waited for our departure plane. But There was a problem the plane had got delayed we were supposed to go at 7.00 but we waited half an hour so we departed at 7.30 and got there at 9.20am.




The first thing we did when we got there was have the coldest shower at the beach it was so hot like boiling water ! we went to the park the parks name was timona park the entrance road is poole street. What I did when i got to the park was go for a swim I went deep and bombed the water. it was so fun. After 1 hour of a cold swim we went to the park what I went on was the super slide,cliff hanger,monkey bars and swing.


` What I liked about my holiday was we got to have a lot of fun and got to go to palmerston north simming. It was the best holiday ever


1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of wasn't it we went to the beach and the water freezing wasn't it was exttra extra extra fun

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.