Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

My term 3 immersion assembly

My immersion assembly for term 3
-----------------------------------------------------------
I walk In to the school grounds with a sprained ankle thinking What could be this terms topic. I Felt like I was in the Guardians of the galaxy, Get it this terms topic is Guardians of the galaxy, HAHAHA. Anyway It was time for our immersion assembly And as soon as I sat The lights shut off I thought to myself Well wow what a great way to start off the term. 
My favourite item will have to be team 5 because I used to be a frozen when i was little and they had exactly what I needed a frozen. the immersion assembly was amazing everything was based on space and gravity and I cant wait to see what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.