Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Persuasive writing : If I were a president for a day

Speeches writing
__________________________________
Topic : If I were a president for a day

WALT : Add detail to our 3 main points

Success criteria : I will know that I have achieved tis when I have a
S E E for each point : S - Statement, E- Explanation, E- Example

Plan:
Hook : Start by pursuing the reader and start off with confidence
1st point : provide shelter to the needy with a bunch of supplies that will last years
2nd point : Take the pollution level down as well as bill dept.
3rd point : Try and make the world a better place.
Conclusion Sum my speech all up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Writing :
Hook : I have always wanted to know how it would feel to be a president for a day. I never actually knew if it was hard or easy. So today I will find out.

1st point :
S - If I were a president for a day the first thing I would do is provide shelter to the homeless.
E - After all I am only president for one day and there is so much I want to do but not enough time to do it. The homeless Do not even have shelter or any supplies like food and blankets.
E - I can only imagine what there life  being a homeless would be . We are super lucky to be in a healthy environment, but did you ever think about others ? I Always think what happens when it rains and how they keep them self dry. That is an achievement I have always wanted To cover.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D.O.L : Hello bloggers today I have done a Persuasive writing. We are learning to add detail to our 3 points. To complete our writing today we had to Have a statement, Explanation and a Example. ENJOY.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.