Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

Team 4 Traid fair

Walt: use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.This term our school topic is trade and enterprise, as part of this topic on week four team 4 had our very own trade fair. We had to make our own group presentation to share to the rest of  team 4, in my group is Lomio and Moroni. The trade fair was awesome can’t wait for the Team 4 market . Trading means  the goodes and the services and enterprise means a project or undertaking, especially a bold or complex one. The trade fair is kind of  like a market but it is where you get your orders done to purchase your product on the market day. The trade fair is also a trade exhibition to order as many things you want to buy, but you need to have money to buy it. The Trade Exhibition Is Usually where mostly people order their stuff.

There are 6 unusual group and they are Homeware, Toys, Kitchen, Jewelry, Custom stationery and Music. Homeware are making house hold stuff that people could buy and use at home and one of them are soap who would not want to buy soap.Toys , Toys basically make toys like a  gun or a car. Kitchen makes cakes and more yum stuff. I am in the group of  custom stationery and I am making door hanger so far we have managed to get 5 orders we are really trying to get more orders.


In my trade fair experience I had the most coolest ever at school i had to order a lot of stuff, And then I had gotten a little angry at my teammates because they left the whole ordering table to me to look after but it all came down to a happy trade fair. We managed to raise $11.50pt. That much money is enough for me to buy myself 1 new soccer ball.


I can’t wait for the market it is going to be filled with kids. Making our order it was all technology that help us. What we basically did was open a new presentation and share with my team mates. Then make a door hanger template to see which is the best template for the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.