Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Film Festival 2017

Image result for manaiakalani
The Film Festival is annual festival where all the digital schools and classes get together and make a 3 minute movie
The Manaiakalani film festival is just around the corner and room have planned a really exiting Movie. Film festival for this is year just keeps getting better.

The Movie is based on a Slow motion montage, The name of this movie is called Slo mo. And some of the Ideas are smashing food through racket, blowing bubble gum and more this is the beginning !!!!
Image result for manaiakalani film festival

OK yeah im not in the movie but I am still a presenter I was supposed to be in it but being a presenter is just as good. The two main presenters are me and Sulieti.

I can't wait to present the movie although I am nervous But I am very keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.