Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Show not tell

As I look for shore not a single land in site. I look through my Huge Binoculars to see if I could find anything interesting and I see a little island , so i tell my rower to row. A gentle breeze, calm as calm shells and still meant we could get there earlier. As sunset was arriving we were getting closer to the island, the island look like a mouse, As we got there the island was surrounded by sharks and big waves and a huge gust of wind. Max the rower said “ THERE IS NOOO WAY WE'RE GOING THERE”. James Cook said “ Why not” he knew why but did not tell. So they stayed the night. The blue sky raised with a blast of  heat and chickens “sayi cocka dul da du” YAY said james.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The blue sky raised with a blast of  heat and chickens sayin "cocka dul da du” YAY said james.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discription of learning :

Today we had done an activaty about show not tell with Mrs Nua. It is about showing something without telling them the Awnser. I had done on above as an EG:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.